Russian language - discrepancy

Ask any questions about using PicoScope 6 Automotive software here.
taho

Russian language - discrepancy

Post by taho »

Asked this question some times in technical support and has not received any answer - the question is simply ignored. To its backs in a forum also I hope to receive the accurate and concrete answer:

In all descriptions to software PicoScope Russian support is declared, but Russian language was not and is not present. In new versions does not appear. Can developers consider that it there is. It would be desirable to see conformity to the declared possibilities in the software.!!!

For the inquiry: Russian on prevalence degree occupies 4 place in the world after the Chinese English and Spanish and though I live in Ukraine (and I do not expect on the interface in the Ukrainian though the population of Ukraine more than 40 million persons, and high level of technical knowledge) I I count on the Russian-speaking interface (more than 280 million persons).

Yours faithfully,
Denis
Attachments
Russian.jpg
Russian2.jpg

Jeff
Pico Staff Member
Pico Staff Member

Re: Russian language - discrepancy

Post by Jeff »

Sorry about this, taho. We did release the software in Russian but for some unknown reason the Russian translations are missing from the latest versions. I am trying to fix this.
Jeff