did it worked with 3224 kit

Ask any non-NVH related questions about using PicoDiagnostics software here.
yahia

did it worked with 3224 kit

Post by yahia »

i am already have picoscope kit 3224 so please tell me if this software will work on my scope

PeterF
OneWave
OneWave

Re: did it worked with 3224 kit

Post by PeterF »

Hi,
I am afraid that none of our automotive programs, including Pico Diagnostics, will work with our "Test & Measurement" (Lab) scopes.
Our automotive scopes are the 3223, 3423, 4223 & 4423 USB scopes. The old, parallel port, ADC-212 scope will work with PicoScope6 automotive but not with Pico Diagnostics.
No other scopes will work.
Regards,
PeterF.

Post by Guest »

Peter,
I tried to install the latest version - the one that incorporates Picoscope 6, Pico 6 for motorcycles, and pico diagnostics. The installation hung at "removing desktop icons." After that, none of my Pico programs other than Picoscope 5 automotive would open. They couldn't be uninstalled, and my Norton Internet Security had been corrupted. A defrag corrected all of that. I'm running a tablet pc using Windows XP Tablet Edition. Can you help me install the newest Pico automotive program?

Stu O

Post by Guest »

[quote="Guest"]Peter,
I tried to install the latest version - the one that incorporates Picoscope 6, Pico 6 for motorcycles, and pico diagnostics. The installation hung at "removing desktop icons." After that, none of my Pico programs other than Picoscope 5 automotive would open. They couldn't be uninstalled, and my Norton Internet Security had been corrupted. A defrag corrected all of that. I'm running a tablet pc using Windows XP Tablet Edition. Can you help me install the newest Pico automotive program?

Stu O[/quote]Never mind, Peter. Got it going okay now.

Stu