PicoScope 7 Automotive
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, the next evolution of our diagnostic scope software is now available.
We are happy to announce that the beta version of our brand new PicoScope 7 Automotive software is now officially open and readily available to the public. PicoScope 6 is the industry standard for automotive oscilloscope software and we have been working hard to make this new version even better.
It has many great features, including:
- Touchscreen and tablet-friendly user interface
- Multiple platforms: our software now supports Windows, Linux and macOS
- New Guided Test Menu with updated Guided Tests
- File compatibility with PicoScope 6
- Bigger waveform space
- Improved ease of use
- Faster streaming
- Better support for high-resolution monitors
- New fixed sampling rate mode
- New visual design to Phase Rulers
- Waveform Navigator
Please bear in mind, that due to the software being in beta, several features have not yet been included.
You can download the latest version here:
We would like your feedback!
Pico would like to thank all our current beta testers for their invaluable feedback on the previous releases of PicoScope 7. We believe it continues to improve and hope that you agree that we are moving in the right direction.
Now that we are making it available for everyone, we are looking forward to receiving even more feedback. If you have any feedback you want to share with us, click on More -> Send Feedback.