We are pleased to announce that the latest PicoScope 7 Automotive beta build has been released.
• Introduction of Math Channel Scale and Offset controls
• Channel Names introduced to channel options
You can find more detailed information on these new features here.
• Improved handling & matching of loaded BNC+ and BNC probes so enhancing the Probe Mismatch feature
• Improved Microsoft Surface Stylus pen functionality
• Improvements to User Interface (UI) with regards to alignments and symbols
• Improved scrolling of multiple channel labels when viewed via a small viewport
• Progress bar now displayed upon saving a single waveform buffer so confirming the save process has been actioned
• PicoScope 7 now memorizes the “Selected folder path” when saving waveforms
• PicoScope 7 now displays the entire file name when saving waveforms with large file titles (e.g. “2002ChevySilveradoK2500_5.7v8CKPvsCMPTest1_9_8_2020”)
• Signal and Time rulers are now displayed within the Ruler Legend/Table in order of activation (e.g. dragging your first Time Ruler onto the graph will populate position 1 within the Ruler Legend/Table)
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.