New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.79)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.79, is now available to download.
- PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access will now include access to the beta version of the Reference Waveform Library
- The A to Z of PicoScope is now included in the Guided Tests menu under the Don’t Panic button
- Users with PicoScope 4823 with the integrated Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG) can now take advantage of the beta version of the Free draw tool
- Restructuring of the Trigger controls have now been implemented within PicoScope 7
- PicoScope 7 now includes 10 of the most popular scope tools in the UI tool panel (by default)
- Fixed a crash when going into streaming mode for certain devices
- Improvements to the stability of 4x25A scopes when using a DC power supply
- Improvements to EV Guided Test menu with regards to warnings, content, functionality and German translations
- Improvements to the editing feature of measurements specific to Spectrum mode
- Improvements to the show/hide channel feature when using a combination of active channels, maths, and reference waveforms
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.