New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.78)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.78, is now available to download.
- Both spectrum and timebase options are available when a spectrum view is active and a scope view is also present.
- Spectrum range is no longer affected when switching between spectrum and scope views.
- Improved stability when creating/adding math channels.
- Trigger direction is now correctly loaded when a file is opened.
- Range options are now correctly calculated and rounded when adding Custom probes.
- Selection no longer jumps to a current clamp when trying to select the differential probe mode.
- Improvements to operation of Triggers when used with BNC+ probes.
- Can now select a serial decoder that was previously selected in the serial decoding panel.
- Saving a CSV file no longer causes a nested folder on save.
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.