New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.76)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.76, is now available to download.
- PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access will replace PicoScope 7 Automotive beta going forward.
- Improved channel arrangement (bring to front) by clicking on or adjusting the relevant channel axis.
- Improvements to the stability and functionality of Probe Mismatch across all platforms
- Improved handling of channel display when using Auto-arrange axis or Reset.
- Spectrum Mode: handling of math channels has been improved to prevent halting of captures
- Improved functionally of custom entries into vehicle details SaveLightbox with MacOS
- The reference waveform delay control is now hidden when Spectrum Viewport is selected
- Print sizing is now correct to reflect the current graph view in both Portrait and Landscape views
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.