New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.75)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.75, is now available to download.
No new features in this release.
- Improved streaming functionality when switching between Spectrum and Scope mode
- Displayed timebase value now correct when changing from Spectrum to Scope mode
- Improved response times of Axis controls in Spectrum mode
- Improved stability of PicoScope 7 with Mac when selecting autocomplete items within Save lightbox
- Improved handling of serial decoder functionality when switching between Scope and Spectrum views
- Improved handling and display of loaded psdata files
- Improved handling of Buffered math channel within Spectrum mode
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.