New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.74)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.74, is now available to download.
- The signal generator frequency and amplitude controls can now be adjusted using the mouse scroll wheel
- The signal generator will auto-run when you load a psdata file that has been saved using a signal generator (4823 only)
- Analogue, math channels and reference waveforms are now carried across when you change between Scope and Spectrum views
- Revision of automotive probe options and input ranges to suit typical vehicle applications
- Improved support for PicoScope 4x23 models across all platforms
- Improved Reference Waveform Library functionality and stability with Linux
- Improved Spectrum functionality and stability across all platforms
- Improved stability and operation of Signal Generator Sweep controls
- Improved stability of math channel editing with Mac
- Improved functionality of “Crank” math channel
- Improved level of precision for X-axis rulers when zooming in Spectrum view
- Frequency value display is now displayed in the ruler's leg
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.