New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.73)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.73, is now available to download.
- A J1939 serial decoder has now been added to the growing list of network protocols included with PicoScope 7. Read more about this decoder here.
- Trigger controls have now been added to the function generator user interface. You can read more about this feature here.
- Reduced default sample rates improve file handling without compromise to resolution.
- The waveform buffer images (within the waveform navigator) now update when you amend the bin configuration in spectrum mode
- The instrument icon now remains favourited after closing and reopening PicoScope 7
- Improved functionally and stability of PicoScope 7 in both Scope and Spectrum mode
- Improved accuracy of “Average amplitude at peak” in spectrum mode
- Spectrum view named “Spectrum” and not “FFT” as previously seen with an earlier version of PicoScope 7
- Improved operation of Spectrum control button when increasing or decreasing the desired frequency
- Improvements to the design of the measurement icons in Spectrum mode
- Improved launching of PicoScope 7 on all platforms across all devices and demo mode
- Improved handling of filtering math channels in Spectrum mode
- Improved update of displayed measurements in Spectrum mode when amending Spectrum Peak Span (bins)
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.