New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.72)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.72, is now available to download.
- With Spectrum and Scope views displayed, selecting “Views per channel” will only apply to the active viewport
- Option to show/hide serial decode data in the graph of and active scope view
- Reference waveform delay feature only displayed for Scope views
- Additional symmetrical input ranges for existing scope probes
- Signal generator controls for connected automotive 8-channel scope (4823)
- The Spectrum auto set-up function is now applicable to all active channels
- The Spectrum options panel is now accessible (prior to running) when loading a psdata file containing a Spectrum view
- Improvements to the performance of PicoScope 7 during the analysis of long captures with a high sample count
- The Crank math channel is displayed correctly with and without zoom active
- Improvement to the buffer count when the bin count in Spectrum mode is decreased
- Improved input ranges and displayed units in Spectrum mode
- Updates to the Trigger toolbar relative to time base settings
- Improvements to Probe mismatch when detecting Metric/Imperial units
- Improved handling of differential probes within probe mismatch dialog box
- Improvements to PicoScope 7 stability during start-up and when used in demo mode
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.