New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.59)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.59, is now available to download.
Serial Decoding (Beta)
- Serial decoding in both graph and table view is now functioning in beta format within PicoScope 7
- Serial decoding utilises a 3 step decode wizard to assist with the rapid application of multiple decoders
- The serial decode table allows for the export of serial data in CSV format and the arrangement of selected data fields in ascending or descending order
Please note, prior to selecting the Serial Decoding feature of PS7, a popup window will appear requesting you accept the initial beta functionally of the serial decoder.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Guided Tests
- To coincide with the introduction of the Pico EV Diagnostics Kit, an entire new Guided Test section is available for review.
Click on the Electric Vehicles icon to reveal three groups of EV tests which currently include 11 new Guided Tests.
More information on the Serial Decoding feature and EV Guided Tests can be found here along with supporting videos
- Bug fixes focus primarily on the integration of Serial decoding within this build of PicoScope 7. Please remember, the serial decoder is a beta format and your feedback on the current functionally will have a direct impact on the further development
- Improved buffer count when streaming with four active channels.
- E.g. Timebase 1s/div, Sample rate 1MS/s now returns 6 buffers.
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.