New PicoScope 7 Automotive release (7.0.56)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 automotive, version 7.0.56, is now available to download.
- Improved Math Channel functionality
- Automatic selection of recently created, edited or loaded math channel
- The automotive header has been moved to position 2 within the Math channel Formula Editor
- First-time installers of PS7 will obtain a number of “built-in” automotive math channels
- Improve functionality of Math channel wizard when used with varying window sizing options
- Improved scrolling when choosing math channels with varying window sizing options
- Improved stability of math channel wizard during math channel creation, editing & loading
You can find more detailed information on these new features here.
- PSdata files saved with viewports open in their own window will now re-open as they were saved (windowed viewports) and not re-dock into the main application window as previously reported
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, which you can download here or via the auto-update feature in the application.