New PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access release (7.0.83)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access, version 7.0.83, is now available to download.
- Dark Theme has now been added to reduce eye strain and consume less power whilst running PicoScope on your PC
- The AWG “Import from channel” control now allows you to import an area of the waveform “between the time rulers” from the active graph view
- The AWG now includes additional information such as the number of samples imported, the AWG sample limit and “Data resampled” (in bold) and if the number of samples imported is greater than the number the AWG can accept.
- The AWG contains a new ‘Edit’ panel, which lets you adjust the scale and offset of the AWG data as well as set the number of samples.
- It is now possible to order your waveforms (in terms of date uploaded) in the ‘My waveforms” section of the Reference Waveform Library
- Title bar to remove file name when starting the scope after having loaded a file.
- Improvements to the functionality of the decode table when switching between Hex and Decimal display options
- Minor system memory improvements
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.