New PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access release (7.0.81)
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive, version 7.0.81, is now available to download.
- The beta AWG now includes the option to duplicate signals from any channel displayed within the graph view using the “From channel” option
- The beta AWG now includes the option to construct a digital signal based on Hex or binary entries using the “Bitstream” option
- Improved handling of language settings within RWL
- Improved handling of high-speed “time” entries into pulse width trigger settings
- DC offset applied to a saved capture will be reapplied upon opening
Thank you once again to the software teams for this latest version of PicoScope 7 Automotive Early Access.
If you want to read more about how to use PicoScope 7 Automotive, Steve Smith has a forum thread where he explains more about the updates for each software release. You can find this forum thread here.