PicoScope Automotive is the powerful automotive software package that makes it easy for you to diagnose vehicle faults. Packed with features such as automated measurements and the ability to save and print waveforms, PicoScope Automotive is the ultimate tool for your diagnostic arsenal.
A new level of performance
PicoScope Automotive diagnostic software offers a new level of performance: along with faster data processing and improved support for the latest USB Diagnostic Oscilloscopes, faster capture rates make it easier for you to see fast-moving signals.
Never miss that elusive problem waveform
No more having to stop the scope as soon as you notice a fault: the waveform buffer in PicoScope Automotive can hold multiple waveforms in memory, allowing you to stop the scope and then review up to 10,000 previously captured waveforms.
Control capture rates
PicoScope Automotive allows you to reduce the number of data frames per second that your scope captures. This can help to conserve valuable power when your laptop is running on batteries.
With both colour and black and white printing modes, printed waveforms look professional — making them easy to work with and ideal for showing to your customers.
With PicoScope Automotive software there is no need to create a custom range every time you want to add a new probe or sensor. The Custom Probes feature lets you quickly add a new probe or sensor with an easy–to–use wizard.
Version 6 of PicoScope Automotive includes smarter and more powerful features than previous versions. As well as the ones described above, other features include:
- Multiple views of the same data, with individual zoom, pan and filter settings for each view
- Organise the data views however you want with the power of drag–and–drop
- Zoom–in to a point of interest quickly with the intuitive point–and–click zoom controls
- Specify a delay between the trigger and start of the capture directly in units of time
Good looks. Good design.
We all know that no matter how good software looks and how many features it has, it’s useless if it isn’t easy to use. We listened to what you — the users — told us and designed PicoScope Automotive to both look good and be as easy to use as possible:
- Draggable rulers make it easier to move traces apart.
- Clear graphics and text together with the ability to enlarge font sizes on measurements means that the screen is easier to read — even from a distance.
- Tooltips appear when you hover your mouse over a control, making it easy to understand what everything does.
- Point–and–click tools make panning and zooming quick and easy.
- User–configurable toolbars let you position the controls where you want them.
The fast and easy way to diagnose faults
Using PicoScope Automotive is both fast and easy. Simply select the sensor or circuit to be tested and the software will automatically load the required settings and give you full details of how to connect the scope, along with advice on what the waveform should look like and general technical information on the component/system being tested.
PicoScope Automotive diagnostic software includes over 127 different reference topics on vehicle components and systems, and there’s nothing to stop you from adding topics for your own specific vehicle tests.
The table below shows the languages currently supported in PicoScope Automotive. Support for other languages is planned and these will be available as free updates in the coming months.
|PicoScope Automotive Language Support|
|Full support||English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español|
|Menus and dialogs only
(user manuals and help files will be installed in English)
|中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Čeština, Dansk, suomi, Ελληνικά, Magyar, 한국어, 日本語, Norsk, Polski, Português, română, Русский, Svenska, Türkçe|